Sunday, 10 February 2013

Thoughts After Test 1


Wow it's been over 2 weeks since my last post... the workload really piled up over the last few weeks and that really made committing to making one post per week very difficult for me.

Since I didn't really have time to test prep material this week. I guess I'll just jot down some thoughts of the first test.

Since I have a pretty good understanding of the course material so far, I feel that the test was relatively easy and there were no surprises in terms of difficulty in any of the questions (although I did wish that I'd never have to see delta-epsilon proofs after calc).


Here are some of the things that I put on my cheat sheet that I might need for further references:

Implication:
P ⇒ S  ⇔  ¬P ∨ S

Exclusive 'or':
(P ∨ S)  ∧ ¬ (P ∧ Q)

P  ⊕ Q (this is the notation for exclusive or!) = (P ∧ ¬ Q) ∨ (¬ P ∧ Q)


Converse/Contrapositive/Negation: Wikipedia



One more week until Reading Week!!!
 (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed that you can put a link to Wikipedia on your sheet --- I keep trying to click the link on my sheet without any result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Blogspot makes it really easy to embed html links onto posts!

    ReplyDelete