It's been a while since my last post hasn't it? Turns out, keeping a blog is harder than I thought it would be - since everything else I have to do has a certain deadline, this blog always seems to be the thing that gets left behind, WHICH IS WHY I have decided to set a deadline for myself: from now on until the end of the semester, I will be making a post every friday night, and if I have time, every monday night too just to make sure that I have a concrete understanding of the material.
Since I find that the material of the course is getting a little more complicated, and things such as efficiency are a little harder to understand, this seems to be a good way to ensure that I'm getting a good grasp of the material.
I. Will. Abide. By. This. I. Promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment