I'm starting to get the grasp on 'Big O' and 'Big Omega' in terms of bounding the limit behaviour of a certain function using another function. This is definitely an interesting concept, and will probably be very useful in further courses, as I have found a lot of the other material in the course to be useful in proofs for other courses as well (I have pretty much substituted all 'for all' and there exists' with notation in my notes for other classes too, go figure). Even after the tutorial last week, I'm still having a bit of trouble understanding how to do proofs for 'Big O' and 'Big Omega', but I guess doing the assignment will certainly give me enough practice in preparation for the final exam. (There's only a little more than a month to go, this semester flew by so fast!)
⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹
No comments:
Post a Comment